Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm still alive

Every week, I keep telling myself to write a new blog entry.

Then I realized that it's creeping up to two years since I last wrote something.

Just a quick update, I'm actually in a stableish relationship. Me having a girlfriend that lasts longer than a week confuses my friends and gives them worry about the world ending this year.

Since then I finished and screen Nonexistent, followed up with Succubus but since screenings and festivals cost money, I've been holding out on screening that. I've also been laying low lately. Trying to stay quiet until I work on a new project. Will talk more about that in the upcoming months when things start happening.

Just an update to say I'm alive before I start using this blog to bitch and rant about things I feel like talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment